Probate & Estate Planning Services
It can be difficult to deal with probate and estate matters. However, there are important decisions that need to be made. We're here to guide you through the process with confidence and as little stress as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our probate and estate planning services.
Our probate services include the administration of a decedent's will or estate where no will exists, also known as heirship proceedings. Trust us to help you navigate this trying time in your family's life.
There's nothing more important than the well-being of your family, and a thorough estate plan is the ideal way to ensure that you and your loved ones are cared for properly. Depend on us help you:
- Draft Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Draft Important Estate Planning Documents
- Plan for Potential Incapacity
- Add Appropriate Beneficiaries to Accounts
- Draft Marital Property Agreements (Including Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements)
- Determine Guardianship for Adults & Minors